Clear + Brilliant
Clear + Brilliant takes skin care to a whole new level. Clear + Brilliant is a gentle laser that refreshes your skin from the inside out.
- Comfortable, fast, effective, affordable
- Minimal downtime
- Safe for all skin types
- Good for any age
The laser energy creates millions of microscopic treatment zones in your skin, replacing damaged skin with healthy, younger looking tissue. This unique treatment expands skin care to not only address unwanted signs of aging, but gives you the power to help prevent them.
- 1 hour to for topical numbing cream, 15- 30 minutes for the session
- Performed by a skincare professional, who will gently guide the Clear + Brilliant handpiece across the target area and actively treat your skin for approximately 15 minutes
- Utilizes the patented Intelligent Optical Tracking System (IOTSâ„¢) to ensure your skincare professional maintains proper contact with your skin and provides a uniform application to all treated areas
- Visibly illuminated skin tone
- Renewed, ultra-soft and smoother texture
- Naturally radiant and glowing skin
- Improved tone, texture and radiance
- Reduction in the appearance of pores
Indications that Clear + Brilliant may be right for you:
- You already have or plan to begin a skin care regimen to help protect against the natural and environmental effects of aging
- You like the way your skin looks today, and want to keep that fresh, youthful look for years to come
- You have a regular, consistent approach to skincare and are looking to boost your results
- You don't have the time or desire for more invasive procedures like cosmetic surgery or aggressive rejuvenation treatments
If you have had other corrective laser treatments it is a great way to maintain the investment you have made in your skin, extending and improving upon the results you've already seen.
The number of treatments is tailored to your concerns and skin care desires. In recent studies, consumers reported visible improvements after 4-6 treatments. We will discuss a personalized treatment regimen with you.